Showing questions for topic:

audio focus

Hello, I need the player's audio to keep playing while watching a video in the browser—essentially allowing two audio sources to run simultaneously. I have already config… (مزید پڑھیں)

Hello, I need the player's audio to keep playing while watching a video in the browser—essentially allowing two audio sources to run simultaneously. I have already configured all the necessary audio settings in both the player and the system.

Open 1

NYTIMES videos not working

How can I figure out why NYTimes videos don't with in my android browser? I've tried resetting my browser and reinstalling Firefox and they still don't work. I had the s… (مزید پڑھیں)

How can I figure out why NYTimes videos don't with in my android browser?

I've tried resetting my browser and reinstalling Firefox and they still don't work.

I had the same issue on desktop but after the new update today, they now work.

Open

built-in player

The mobile version of Firefox comes with a player featuring a purple progress bar and all the basics, but there’s one thing missing: the ability to fast-forward and rewin… (مزید پڑھیں)

The mobile version of Firefox comes with a player featuring a purple progress bar and all the basics, but there’s one thing missing: the ability to fast-forward and rewind. I use this a lot on news sites, for example, or when listening to podcasts on websites. Not being able to fast-forward in this way means I miss information or have to keep moving the bar until I find the exact spot. Is there any way to change this?

Open 1

MP4 videos are not opening or playing properly in Firefox on my Android phone.

I am using Firefox on an Android phone. MP4 videos are not opening or playing properly in Firefox. The video either does not open, does not play, or does not display corr… (مزید پڑھیں)

I am using Firefox on an Android phone. MP4 videos are not opening or playing properly in Firefox. The video either does not open, does not play, or does not display correctly. Please help me fix this issue.

Open

background play error

Hi! I have an problem with playing music on background. Here's more info: Device & OS: Device: Google Pixel OS: Android Browser: Firefox for Android (Mobile) Descript… (مزید پڑھیں)

Hi! I have an problem with playing music on background. Here's more info: Device & OS: Device: Google Pixel OS: Android Browser: Firefox for Android (Mobile) Description: When playing media via background web players (e.g., Spotify Web, YouTube Music via background play extension), the current track plays fine. However, when the active track finishes, the next track fails to autoplay and enters a paused state. Playback only resumes once the screen is manually woken up / turned on. It appears Firefox is suspending background media execution or aggressively throttling background tabs/workers between track transitions when the OS enters a low-power/sleep state. Steps to Reproduce: Open Firefox Mobile on a Google Pixel device. Load a music player (e.g., Spotify Web or YouTube Music with a background playback extension enabled). Start a playlist and turn off the screen / lock the device. Let the current track finish playing. Expected Result: The next track in the queue should automatically start playing seamlessly in the background with the screen off. Actual Result: Audio stops completely when the track ends. Unlocking or turning on the screen immediately triggers the next track to start playing. Possible Root Cause: Android Doze mode / battery optimization aggressively throttling JS execution, Media Session API events, or Web Audio/HTML5 Audio tags in background tabs during track handoff.

So can you please fix it?😭
Open 1

not to watch anything on youtube

I watched may be 3 music clips if ELP on YTube and tgen all stopped, progress circle just runs caround and around and nithing happens. screen is frozen Speedtest shows s… (مزید پڑھیں)

I

watched may be 3 music clips if ELP on YTube and tgen all stopped, progress circle just runs caround and around and nithing happens. screen is frozen

Speedtest shows speed of 100 mbps All other web pages work ok and fast

It is a brand new phone Galaxy A57, 5G

Open

Auto-landscape and buffering

Hi, Firefox team, I am facing a issue that if i am using youtube.com on firefox android on one tab and then create a new tab and search on google something then come ba… (مزید پڑھیں)

Hi, Firefox team,

 I am facing a issue that if i am using youtube.com  on firefox android on one tab and then create a new tab and search on google something then come back to youtube it goes in landscape mode automatically. Please fix this and it also buffers a lot also fix that it make experience less appealing.
                                      Thank you.
Open 10

youtube vertical full screen issues

While playing youtube vertical mini dramas I am facing issues with full screen view. It doesn't happens to go full screen after clicking/tapping for full screen mode. It … (مزید پڑھیں)

While playing youtube vertical mini dramas I am facing issues with full screen view. It doesn't happens to go full screen after clicking/tapping for full screen mode. It onlyhappens full screen after rotation of the screen, which is not suitable to to see vertical dramas. Please clear this bugs which blocks the app to go full screen. Thanks.

Open

Error "No video with supported format and MIME type found"

Error "No video with supported format and MIME type found" when trying to play video in many third-party players in FireFox Nightly. There is no such error in Firefox/Bet… (مزید پڑھیں)

Error "No video with supported format and MIME type found" when trying to play video in many third-party players in FireFox Nightly. There is no such error in Firefox/Beta; everything works normally. What should I do? I don't want to switch to Firefox; it doesn't have about:config. And in Firefox Beta, there are no options "Enable Isolated Processes with Zygote Preloading (requires restart)" and "Enable Isolated Content Process (requires restart)", which prevent tabs from being loaded in the background. Nightly updates don't help.

Open

YouTube livestreams are not working properly.

Basically every time i play a livestream on YouTube, it lags a lot/constantly buffers and when i play it, when i press the live button to go to the livesteam's current ti… (مزید پڑھیں)

Basically every time i play a livestream on YouTube, it lags a lot/constantly buffers and when i play it, when i press the live button to go to the livesteam's current time i guess. It just goes back to the previous time in the stream and idk how to fix it. Basically i disabled ublock origin & it still has issues on mobile =( also it sometimes happens on PC but mostly with ublock on. Unfortunately i can't screen record on mobile

Open 31

Live audio streams are stopped

Android 16. All Firefox versions above 151.0.4 have the same issue where an audio stream is being cut for no reason after a few seconds once the screen is turned off. The… (مزید پڑھیں)

Android 16. All Firefox versions above 151.0.4 have the same issue where an audio stream is being cut for no reason after a few seconds once the screen is turned off. The expected behavior is to play normally in background.

Link for reference : https://player.radioking.io/fm80funkymusic/?c=%23433A38&c2=%23ffffff&f=h&i=1&p=1&s=1&li=1&popup=1&plc=0&h=100&l=100&v=2&fullsize&a=0&a=0&a=0

Open 20

Плеер

Доброго времени суток. Можно-ли, как-то добавить встроенный плеер в мобильный браузер, где были бы стандартные функции перемотки (двойным тапом по бокам либо кружочки с с… (مزید پڑھیں)

Доброго времени суток. Можно-ли, как-то добавить встроенный плеер в мобильный браузер, где были бы стандартные функции перемотки (двойным тапом по бокам либо кружочки с секундами). Тк от сайта к сайту вид плеера меняется, а когда срабатывает стандартный, то функционал там минимальный, из-за чего просмотр длинных видео становится не удобным.

Open 10

YouTube full-screen has a huge black bar on the bottom

Please consider looking into this as it's really annoying, it had me consider using another browser just for this issue, I ended up considering opera for example which ha… (مزید پڑھیں)

Please consider looking into this as it's really annoying, it had me consider using another browser just for this issue, I ended up considering opera for example which has a much better YouTube experience on mobile, which leads me to think this is a browser issue not YouTube issue. We love Firefox, please consider fixing this. Thank you.

Solved 1 50