Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

تلاش سپورٹ

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

مزید سیکھیں
Open

audio focus

maglopt

Hello, I need the player's audio to keep playing while watching a video in the browser—essentially allowing two audio sources to run simultaneously. I have already configured all the necessary audio settings in both the player and the system.

Hello, I need the player's audio to keep playing while watching a video in the browser—essentially allowing two audio sources to run simultaneously. I have already configured all the necessary audio settings in both the player and the system.

تمام جوابات (1)

Your phone may not support this feature.

You can find some Firefox extensions to control Firefox's audio separately.

ایک سوال پوچھیں

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.