Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

تلاش سپورٹ

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

مزید سیکھیں
Solved آرکائیو شدہ

I have HP Simple Pass on my HHP laptop & all saved passwords are no longer avail since updating Firefox.

kirklandj

All of my saved passwords that I could enter by swiping my finger on my HP laptop with SimplePass are no longer useable since updating Firefox. I receive the following error message every time I try to use Simple Pass: "Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because the protocol (dpql) isn't associated with any program,"

All of my saved passwords that I could enter by swiping my finger on my HP laptop with SimplePass are no longer useable since updating Firefox. I receive the following error message every time I try to use Simple Pass: "Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because the protocol (dpql) isn't associated with any program,"

تمام جوابات (2)

منتخب شدہ حل

See -> https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/questions/799388

It looks like Simple Pass is not and will not be updated to work with Firefox > 3.6

Digital Persona got out of the consumer touch pad software business, and HP selected Egistec to handle HP Simple Pass.

https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/questions/808105#answer-173165

http://www.egistec.com/websitedownload/patch/bioexcess/HPSimPlePass7.0.74.0.zip