Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

تلاش سپورٹ

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

مزید سیکھیں
آرکائیو شدہ

How can I make Firefox my default browser on my Galaxy Tab?

66henry

I wamt to make Firefox my default browser on my Galaxy Tab (Android). How can I do this?

I wamt to make Firefox my default browser on my Galaxy Tab (Android). How can I do this?

تمام جوابات (1)

When you click the internet (globe) icon you may be able to choose check the 'Use by default for this action' check box then select Firefox.

If not then you will need to open the Settings > Applications > the click on the default browser and press the clear defaults button. Then follow the above directions.

Kevin کی جانب سے میں ترمیمکی گئ