Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

تلاش سپورٹ

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

مزید سیکھیں
آرکائیو شدہ

How do I bring my favorites sites created under iGoogle into FireFox mobile?

KlarkKent

How can I bring the FAVORITES created under iGoogle default browser on my Samsung Galaxy IIs into FireFox Mobile?

How can I bring the FAVORITES created under iGoogle default browser on my Samsung Galaxy IIs into FireFox Mobile?

تمام جوابات (2)

Are the favorites stored as browser bookmarks only on the device, or on Google as part of your iGoogle setup that you can access from the desktop as well?

My Favorites on the Galaxy IIs are only on the phone, I've not yet tried, or intend, to synch my phone based web browsing with my DeskTop browsing/browser.