Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

تلاش سپورٹ

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

مزید سیکھیں
آرکائیو شدہ

i use hd simplepass identity protection which works great with firefox 3.6 but firefox 4 does not recognize so i had to uninstall 4 and reinstall 3.6 what do i do to make simplepass work with firefox 4

terry2r

I use hd simplepass identity protection which works great with firefox 3.6. I updated to firefox 4 and when I tried to use simplepass to log into my bookmarked account firefox gave an error message. I had to uninstall firefox 4 and reinstall 3.6 and now I am able to use simplepass again

I use hd simplepass identity protection which works great with firefox 3.6. I updated to firefox 4 and when I tried to use simplepass to log into my bookmarked account firefox gave an error message. I had to uninstall firefox 4 and reinstall 3.6 and now I am able to use simplepass again

تمام جوابات (1)

The company that make the bioscanner for HP have abandoned it. For more details see https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/questions/799388