اس تھریڈ کو آرکائیوکیا گیا تھا۔
اگر آپ کو مدد کی ضرورت ہو تو براہ مہربانی نیا سوال پوچھیں۔
آرکائیو شدہ
How to stop firefox from going to top of page when the page has finished loading?
My internet service is slow, I often scroll halfway down a page before it is entirely loaded. Then, when it finally finishes loading, it jumps to the top of the page. Yay, now I get to scroll down again and find where I was. Big hammer didn't seem to help.
My internet service is slow, I often scroll halfway down a page before it is entirely loaded. Then, when it finally finishes loading, it jumps to the top of the page. Yay, now I get to scroll down again and find where I was. Big hammer didn't seem to help.
تمام جوابات (1)
That usually happens if there is a script on that page that sets focus to a specific element (search bar) after the page has finished loading via an onload directive.