Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

تلاش سپورٹ

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

مزید سیکھیں
Open

Daylight saving time in Morocco is not up to date.

rachraf

Morocco has recently switched back to GMT+0. However when I use web app that pull the time from the browser it shows GMT+1. This doesn't happen in chrome after the update.

Could you please advise.

Thank you.

Morocco has recently switched back to GMT+0. However when I use web app that pull the time from the browser it shows GMT+1. This doesn't happen in chrome after the update. Could you please advise. Thank you.
منسلک شدہ اسکرین شاٹٹس

تمام جوابات (2)

I'd like to share this message I got from AI "the change is in the official IANA time zone database. Release 2026c, published on 2026-07-08, notes that Morocco moves to permanent +00 on 2026-09-20, without daylight saving time transitions, at 02:00. So Firefox likely just needs to ship tzdata 2026c (Chrome evidently already has it)"

ایک سوال پوچھیں

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.