Adding multiple outlook email accounts to thunderbird 147.
I am trying to add 3 outlook.com email accounts. The first one works. The other 2 fail on the outbound server. Each account uses smtp.office365.com. I use Oauth for both incoming and outgoing. Fails on identification.
I have tried everything I can find on line.
Ees
تمام جوابات (4)
Just a wild guess; see if the other two are using the same SMTP server as the first. You can get a quick idea by clicking 'account settings' and then click the 'outgoing server' link in lower left. That should show three servers for outlook.
They use the same server. From what I understand, each account needs a different “name” the shows in front of the server, like… Account 1 - smtp.office365.com
Only not working. My next try is to delete the first account then add account 2 to see if it works or not.
No, there need to be three, and each needs a unique email address but all technical data needs to be the same, including SMTP server name. I encourage putting something in description field to identify each. THEN, click to 'account settings' and highlight the account name in left side bar. on lower right screen is a dropdown menu where you can click and select the appropriate SMTP server for that account. Repeat for all three to ensure they each use different SMTP server. the text you enter in description field will be displayed in that dropdown menu.
david کی جانب سے
Did that. Still didn’t work. I can get mail, just can’t send in 2 and 3. I have one more thing to try then will remove them. Then I’ll use 2 as the first one to make sure it works.
I also logged in via a browser and made sure everything there was correct.
Thanks Ees