Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

تلاش سپورٹ

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

مزید سیکھیں
یہ تھریڈ کو بند اور آرکائیو کیا گیا تھا۔ اگر آپ کو مدد کی ضرورت ہو تو براہ مہربانی نیا سوال پوچھیں۔
Locked آرکائیو شدہ

no phone number I'll remove call me [telephone number]

SuMo Bot

no phone number I'll remove call me [telephone number]

no phone number I'll remove call me [telephone number]

Paul کی جانب سے میں ترمیمکی گئ

تمام جوابات (1)

Hi

I am going to remove your telephone number from your question for your privacy and security as this is an open forum.

We do not provide support by telephone but may be able to help you here. How can we help you with Firefox?

Paul کی جانب سے میں ترمیمکی گئ

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.