Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

تلاش سپورٹ

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

مزید سیکھیں
آرکائیو شدہ

login on 2nd computer

joaniefl

I'm trying to sync on my new laptop running windows 11. Firefox says my password is not correct but it is. My desktop that I use most often is running windows 10(can't upgrade to 11). Help!

I'm trying to sync on my new laptop running windows 11. Firefox says my password is not correct but it is. My desktop that I use most often is running windows 10(can't upgrade to 11). Help!

تمام جوابات (1)

You need to make sure the security software isn't blocking the login as well here as it could be doing this. Disable the security software and try again. And the other desktop are you typing in the password or autologin settings? If Auto you need to make sure to read that password to make sure what you type is what your typing in as well.