Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

تلاش سپورٹ

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

مزید سیکھیں
یہ تھریڈ کو بند اور آرکائیو کیا گیا تھا۔ اگر آپ کو مدد کی ضرورت ہو تو براہ مہربانی نیا سوال پوچھیں۔
Locked آرکائیو شدہ

hacked

SuMo Bot

Someone has hacked my Android phone and I don't know what to do I already have did a factory reset and it didn't work I don't know what to do about it please let me know

what to do about it thanks for the help

Someone has hacked my Android phone and I don't know what to do I already have did a factory reset and it didn't work I don't know what to do about it please let me know what to do about it thanks for the help

تمام جوابات (2)

Hi

What makes you believe that you have been hacked?

I know that I am hacked

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.