Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

تلاش سپورٹ

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

مزید سیکھیں
آرکائیو شدہ

phone will not hold charge

bjfranke20

What do I need to do? It has to be designed for an idiot cuz that's what I am 70 years old and don't know anything about phones Alcatel it's about all I know

What do I need to do? It has to be designed for an idiot cuz that's what I am 70 years old and don't know anything about phones Alcatel it's about all I know

تمام جوابات (1)

Hello, we only support the Firefox App for Android

But if its an Alcatel phone try to email or call their support more information here to see if you can buy a better battery somewhere: https://www.alcatelmobile.com/support/ and they can help you