Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

تلاش سپورٹ

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

مزید سیکھیں
آرکائیو شدہ

issues with new update

annabel

One problem is that I no longer seem to have a 'master', managing? password. I think I was asked to input one during the update, & did so, but now can access all passwords without any security & can't find anywhere in settings to input/change a managing password. Please help :)

One problem is that I no longer seem to have a 'master', managing? password. I think I was asked to input one during the update, & did so, but now can access all passwords without any security & can't find anywhere in settings to input/change a managing password. Please help :)

تمام جوابات (1)

Hi

I am using the latest version of Firefox Nightly, a pre-Release stage that we use to test and develop new features. That does have a primary password linked to the unlock password for the Android Device and this should appear in the version you have very soon.