Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

تلاش سپورٹ

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

مزید سیکھیں
آرکائیو شدہ

new cell phone...had to log in again

kennethallen124

Logged in properly. Finally got the right password. Firefox emailed Security code and I failed to input properly.

I log in to Firefox to pay Bill's on line. Now I can not.  I am frustrated....please help!
Logged in properly. Finally got the right password. Firefox emailed Security code and I failed to input properly. I log in to Firefox to pay Bill's on line. Now I can not. I am frustrated....please help!

تمام جوابات (2)

Please call me [phone number removed. Please do not post sensitive information in a public forum. See Mozilla Support rules and guidelines.]

Andrew کی جانب سے میں ترمیمکی گئ

Hi

Even though you may be locked out of you account, you shoudl still be able to access the website that you need to be able to do the transaction you wish to perform.

This article will help you to set up Firefox Sync through a Firefox Account:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/sync-bookmarks-tabs-history-and-passwords-android