Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

تلاش سپورٹ

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

مزید سیکھیں
آرکائیو شدہ

Android Firefox freezing/crashing going to Vogons.org forum

user120861729683907768971815351841913211634

This site is causing Firefox Android to freeze/crash on two tablets I own. It seems like a graphics related problem. One tablet is a HP Pro Slate 8 with Adreno 330 and the other is a Teclast T8 with PowerVR GX6250.

This site is causing Firefox Android to freeze/crash on two tablets I own. It seems like a graphics related problem. One tablet is a HP Pro Slate 8 with Adreno 330 and the other is a Teclast T8 with PowerVR GX6250.

تمام جوابات (2)

Disregard I guess. I think something was changed with the site today because it is now loading fine.

Ok, thank you for letting us know.