Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

تلاش سپورٹ

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

مزید سیکھیں
آرکائیو شدہ

Firefox repeated crashes on Galaxy Tab A

keboydjr

Firefox on my Android Galaxy Tab A freezes and crashes repeatedly. It made me reinstall it yesterday, and now it's worse. I can't do anything, even get to my settings. I've attached a screenshot of my Android version.

I would contact you from my tablet but Firefox is frozen and won't let me get to the help area.

What can I do to fix it. I love Firefox and have all my stuff there.

Ken

Firefox on my Android Galaxy Tab A freezes and crashes repeatedly. It made me reinstall it yesterday, and now it's worse. I can't do anything, even get to my settings. I've attached a screenshot of my Android version. I would contact you from my tablet but Firefox is frozen and won't let me get to the help area. What can I do to fix it. I love Firefox and have all my stuff there. Ken

تمام جوابات (5)

Hello,

First, restart your phone. Open Firefox browser, pick a bookmarked site. If it still crashes you may need to try and clear some 'caches' under "settings" (cookies, bookmarks, etc) Also clear your history too.

Hope this resolve your issue.

I tried all that. Those were the first things I did. Crashing even more frequently now that I've reinstalled it. Does it on multiple, random web sites. There has to be a conflict between android and firefox.

you need to clear your cache....

I have cleared my cache. That's the first thing I did. I now do it almost everytime I use firefox. That isn't solving the problem.