Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

تلاش سپورٹ

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

مزید سیکھیں
آرکائیو شدہ

win 10 & firefow, how to print screen, make it a jpg

nitefire1

I usually hit cntrl and print screen then paste in paint for a jpg of the screen. This no longer works. Can you tell me how to print screen using Firefox latest edition on windows 10 and turn it into a jpg. This is how I copy a screen to have proof of what it says.

I usually hit cntrl and print screen then paste in paint for a jpg of the screen. This no longer works. Can you tell me how to print screen using Firefox latest edition on windows 10 and turn it into a jpg. This is how I copy a screen to have proof of what it says.

تمام جوابات (1)

Firefox comes with a builtin screenshot extension, but that extension uses the PNG format and not JPG.

You you have to use an image converter to change the PNG format to JPG. I don't know if you can do that in Paint, otherwise you can look at an utility like Irfanview.

See also: