Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

تلاش سپورٹ

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

مزید سیکھیں
آرکائیو شدہ

Profile cannot be loaded and renaming the file doesn't work

teevee

I had a problem with Firefox not loading but at that time I was NOT getting the "Profile cannot be loaded" message. It just would NOT open. I deleted Firefox and reinstalled but now when I try to open it, I get the "Profile missing" notification. I've tried renaming the Profile file but it doesn't help.

I had a problem with Firefox not loading but at that time I was NOT getting the "Profile cannot be loaded" message. It just would NOT open. I deleted Firefox and reinstalled but now when I try to open it, I get the "Profile missing" notification. I've tried renaming the Profile file but it doesn't help.

تمام جوابات (1)