Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Вирішено Архівовано

homepage hijacked by google

jpitkin

My homepage has been hijacked by google. I can reset it to what I want, but when I close and reopen the browser, it is reset to google. How can I fix this?

My homepage has been hijacked by google. I can reset it to what I want, but when I close and reopen the browser, it is reset to google. How can I fix this?

Усі відповіді (2)

Вибране рішення

Hi jpitkin,

You should take a look at the Knowledge Base article How to set the home page. Your homepage might have been changed by a particular site. Sites like MSN, Yahoo, etc have been know to ask to become your homepage.

There are steps in that article to reset your homepage preferences to default. I would try that first to clear out any strangeness. If that works, you can try setting your homepage again to your personal preference.

If that doesn't work you should look at the article How to fix preferences that won't save.

Hopefully this helps!

Thanks Matt_G. I had to go to the "Preferences not saved" option, but it worked.