Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

I live on facebook .. i need to translate from other languages to English ... is there a way i can do this with Firefox? I'm not very computer literate ... so i need help ... thanks so much

mzvickiw

Is there a way I can translate from other languages to English when I'm using facebook ... When I was using Google Chrome ... i right clicked over the word and was able to get a translation ... any help is appreciated ... i have nearly 5000 friends on fb ... and many don't speak or write English ... thanks so much

Is there a way I can translate from other languages to English when I'm using facebook ... When I was using Google Chrome ... i right clicked over the word and was able to get a translation ... any help is appreciated ... i have nearly 5000 friends on fb ... and many don't speak or write English ... thanks so much

Усі відповіді (2)

Thanks so much for your help ... i'm checking out each of these suggestions and when I find the onckie that works best for me ... I will let you know my choice ...

It was very kid of you to take the time to try to assist me ... thank you again ... so very much ...

mzvickiw