Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

foxfire 5 doesn't keep google toolbar shortcuts, how can I keep them

brown6207

When I upgrade to foxfire 5 I lose my shortcuts on google toolbar. Like yahoo, bookmarks and autofil. How can I upgrade and keep them?

When I upgrade to foxfire 5 I lose my shortcuts on google toolbar. Like yahoo, bookmarks and autofil. How can I upgrade and keep them?

Усі відповіді (1)

Google needs to update the Google Toolbar program for Firefox 5.0.

The Google Toolbar 7.1.20110512W version does work pretty good in Firefox 5.0 by using the Compatibility Reporter extension. But not every feature works 100%.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/add-on-compatibility-reporter/

http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2011/06/enable-google-toolbar-in-firefox-5.html


Google Labs has been working on a GTB 8 version, but it looks like it isn't made for Firefox - just for Internet Explorer.
http://www.google.com/support/toolbar/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1111588#toolbar_info
So, maybe Google isn't going to be supporting Firefox any longer. That might be a move to force Google Toolbar users over to Google Chrome, which I believe has all those features built-in.


Firefox is the name. Foxfire is a bio-luminescent fungus.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foxfire_(bioluminescence)