Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

When I open a new tab it no longer pulls up my default homepage

jennifer.hofeling

I have my homepage set to google. When I used to open a new tab it would go directly to google. Now it opens up to a blank page and the title on the new tab is "new tab". How do I fix this?

I have my homepage set to google. When I used to open a new tab it would go directly to google. Now it opens up to a blank page and the title on the new tab is "new tab". How do I fix this?

Усі відповіді (4)

You may have been using an add-on to fill the blank tab. If your old add-on isn't compatible with Firefox 5, you can try this one:

NewTabURL :: Add-ons for Firefox

Thanks for your reply. I installed the add on, but it didn't work. Any other suggestions?

Sorry, I forgot to mention that you need to go into the extension's options to set the URL.

orange Firefox button or Tools menu > Add-ons

On the left side, click Extensions, then look for the button circled in the attached screen shot.

Змінено jscher2000 - Support Volunteer

Thanks so much! You're Awesome!