Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

can't turn off zoom text only which means I have to adjust every new page!!

Aardvark46

How can I turn off "zoom text only"? Every time I open up FF4 the same thing happens! I have to go to View and uncheck "zoom text only'" and go back to View and check Zoom In to make the image and text bigger for every page I go to. I'm thinking of going back to FF3.6!

How can I turn off "zoom text only"? Every time I open up FF4 the same thing happens! I have to go to View and uncheck "zoom text only'" and go back to View and check Zoom In to make the image and text bigger for every page I go to. I'm thinking of going back to FF3.6!

Усі відповіді (1)

Змінено cor-el