Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Вирішено Архівовано

There is no "Organize Bookmarks" item in my Bookmarks menu

eowyn1113

I got a new hard drive and had to re-download Firefox. I'm trying to import my bookmarks from my old hard drive. I saved them as an .html file but am having trouble importing them. Whenever I try to import bookmarks, it only gives me the option to import from Internet Explorer, but my Internet Explorer bookmarks are old. I want to import bookmarks that I created in Firefox on my old hard drive. One of your help articles says I can import bookmarks from an .html file by choosing "Organize Bookmarks" from the Bookmarks menu. However, there's no "Organize Bookmarks" item in my Bookmarks menu. How do I access "Organize Bookmarks"?

I got a new hard drive and had to re-download Firefox. I'm trying to import my bookmarks from my old hard drive. I saved them as an .html file but am having trouble importing them. Whenever I try to import bookmarks, it only gives me the option to import from Internet Explorer, but my Internet Explorer bookmarks are old. I want to import bookmarks that I created in Firefox on my old hard drive. One of your help articles says I can import bookmarks from an .html file by choosing "Organize Bookmarks" from the Bookmarks menu. However, there's no "Organize Bookmarks" item in my Bookmarks menu. How do I access "Organize Bookmarks"?

Усі відповіді (2)

Вибране рішення

"Organize Bookmarks" is now called "Show All Bookmarks" in Firefox 4. It has the same functions as the old name.