Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Вирішено Архівовано

How do you Import bookmarks

Billyd59

I just had to reformat my hard drive. I had firefox 3. I have all of my bookmarks save In a HTML file. How do I get them Into firefox 4? I tried Importing them Into IE first than Importing them to firefox 4. When I do that Firefox puts them Into a folder "from Internet Explorer" I don't want them In the explorer folder. I what It so when I open the bookmarks I see all mmy bookmarks. How can I do that so It not In the from Iernet folder?

I just had to reformat my hard drive. I had firefox 3. I have all of my bookmarks save In a HTML file. How do I get them Into firefox 4? I tried Importing them Into IE first than Importing them to firefox 4. When I do that Firefox puts them Into a folder "from Internet Explorer" I don't want them In the explorer folder. I what It so when I open the bookmarks I see all mmy bookmarks. How can I do that so It not In the from Iernet folder?

Усі відповіді (2)

Вибране рішення

Please try this: Bookmarks > Show All Bookmark > Import & Export

and choose the Import. You should be able to do so. You don't need to do anything with IE.

Thank you very much. I know It was a stupid question. I new It was there somewhere but I couldn't find It. Thanks again. Have a nice day.