Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

Firefox hangs or freezes when I try to change pages. It has happened since I downloaded Firefox 4 update.

marita

I downloaded Firefox 4 recently. My computer has slowed down and is sporadically hanging or freezing. It is happening more frequently. It seems to be related to the update.

I downloaded Firefox 4 recently. My computer has slowed down and is sporadically hanging or freezing. It is happening more frequently. It seems to be related to the update.

Усі відповіді (1)

Do you have that problem when running in the Firefox SafeMode?
A troubleshooting mode.
You can open the Firefox 4.0 SafeMode by holding the Shft key when you use the Firefox desktop or Start menu shortcut. Or use the Help menu item, click on Restart with Add-ons Disabled... while Firefox is running.
To exit the Firefox Safe Mode, just close Firefox and wait a few seconds before using the Firefox shortcut to open it again.

If not, see this:
http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/troubleshooting+extensions+and+themes