Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

I can not download news / information articles in text. Why and how do I fix it??

mich44bren

I could download news or information articles in text and then change the text of the article to present information as I wanted/needed.

  What I get now is a page of continous text with no breakes or paragraphs etc. I also can not manipulate or make any changes to what is downloaded.
  What happened and how do I fix the problem??
  This problem happened close to the time that FireFox last updated.
I could download news or information articles in text and then change the text of the article to present information as I wanted/needed. What I get now is a page of continous text with no breakes or paragraphs etc. I also can not manipulate or make any changes to what is downloaded. What happened and how do I fix the problem?? This problem happened close to the time that FireFox last updated.

Усі відповіді (1)

  • "Clear the Cache": Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
  • "Remove the Cookies" from sites that cause problems: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"

Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of your add-ons is causing your problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).

  • Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.

See Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems and Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems