Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

how can I increase the font size of bookmarks toolbar?

PatrickHBailey

how can I increase the font size of bookmark toolbars?

how can I increase the font size of bookmark toolbars?

Усі відповіді (5)

It can not be done!

You can increase the String pref layout.css.devPixelsPerPx from 1.0 to 2.0 in 0.1 steps to see what works best.

In Firefox 3.6 and later this pref is a String value parsed to a float and allows to fine tune the dimensions of all elements more precisely.

To open the about:config page, type about:config in the location (address) bar and press the "Enter" key, just like you type the url of a website to open a website.
If you see a warning then you can confirm that you want to access that page.

Thanks for the quick response. That setting on my machine is -1. When I change that setting it increases the font size of the TABS. What I need to do is increase the font size of the Bookmarks Toolbar. Any thoughts on that? Thanks!!

Download and install this Firefox add-on. Works great. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/theme-font-size-changer/

The font and size of text is linked to the windows appearance settings. See attached picture for Vista settings