Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

can't drag main window from top of tool bar anymore with 3.6.6

AnonymousUser

I upgraded to FF 3.6.6 and now the top bar is the options bar and I can't use it to move the window around. The only way to move the window is to click on the bottom of the window on the status bar.

This happened

Every time Firefox opened

== upgrade to 3.6.6

I upgraded to FF 3.6.6 and now the top bar is the options bar and I can't use it to move the window around. The only way to move the window is to click on the bottom of the window on the status bar. == This happened == Every time Firefox opened == upgrade to 3.6.6

Усі відповіді (2)

It appears that when using Hide Caption Titlebar Plus and you Maximize the window, the Title bar disappears, as intended. See (first image at top left, click on it), then read info about the add-on: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/13505/

You might want to ask a question on the developer's "Issues" page here, for clarification and how to use the add-on: http://code.google.com/p/firefox-hide-caption-titlebar-plus/issues/list

Thanks! I am not sure how I got that add-on loaded but once I uninstalled it everything is working fine. Thanks for the info! Steve