Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Arşivlendi

Auto-add a cookie to Blocked list?

AnonymousUser

I've been using FF 1.5.0.4 for so long that even Youtube was screaming at me to upgrade. Finally moved to 3.6.6 last month. (New PC, new install, new everything.) In 1.5, if I deleted a cookie, it was automatically added to my blocked cookies list. If that can be done in 3.6, I can't figure out how. Help, please!

User Agent

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.6) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6

I've been using FF 1.5.0.4 for so long that even Youtube was screaming at me to upgrade. Finally moved to 3.6.6 last month. (New PC, new install, new everything.) In 1.5, if I deleted a cookie, it was automatically added to my blocked cookies list. If that can be done in 3.6, I can't figure out how. Help, please! == User Agent == Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.6) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6

Tüm Yanıtlar (3)

See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Network.cookie.blockFutureCookies

To open the about:config page, type about:config in the location (address) bar and press the Enter key, just like you type the url of a website to open a website. If you see a warning then you can confirm that you want to access that page.

That dood it! Thank you. Seems needlessly complicated, but I guess they can't put everything in the GUI...

You're welcome