Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Відкрито

How can I again access my email, using AT&T PIN & password, which stopped working 2 days ago, please?

rosewhiter2

I use a personal computer, and can access my email two ways: 1) By typing "att.net" into my browser and choosing email." 2) By booting up PC, typing PIN, then a 16-digit alpha password generated by ATT. Two days ago this function stopped working. Q: What can I do to again access my email via the ATT account? I called AT&T yesterday, and human advised me it was a Thunderbird problem.

And I don't know how to "...find my version in Thunderbird App menu as requested below.

Thanks!/rose

I use a personal computer, and can access my email two ways: 1) By typing "att.net" into my browser and choosing email." 2) By booting up PC, typing PIN, then a 16-digit alpha password generated by ATT. Two days ago this function stopped working. Q: What can I do to again access my email via the ATT account? I called AT&T yesterday, and human advised me it was a Thunderbird problem. And I don't know how to "...find my version in Thunderbird App menu as requested below. Thanks!/rose

Усі відповіді (1)

AT&T has been having major connectivity problems for the past several days. Usually, but not always, you will see error messages complaining about expired or revoked security certificates. This is not a Thunderbird problem, and it's affecting other email programs, including Microsoft Outlook and others.

It appears to be exacerbated by some Antivirus scanners, so try temporarily disabling it, turning off its email scanner feature or creating an exception in it for Thunderbird and see if that helps.

Some folks are reporting that the problem has been fixed by AT&T, so it might start working again for you soon, if it hasn't already.

Запитати

Щоб відповідати на повідомлення, ви повинні ввійти у свій обліковий запис. Поставте нове питання, якщо ви ще не маєте облікового запису.