Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Відкрито

Getting error when attempting to grant Thunderbird access to Verizon (AOL) mail account.

Steve Shaffer

When I try to add a new email account, the system keeps showing a vague error when I try to grant the application access. See the attached file.

When I try to add a new email account, the system keeps showing a vague error when I try to grant the application access. See the attached file.
Вкладені знімки екрана

Усі відповіді (1)

- What version of Thunderbird?

- Make sure you have cookies enabled in Thunderbird (see <Settings | Privacy & Security | Web Content | Accept cookies from sites>.

- Click on "Show cookies" and delete all cookies from Yahoo and Verizon.

- Delete any existing passwords for Verizon or AOL (see <Settings | Privacy & Security | Passwords | Saved Passwords>.

(I'm confused about the relationship between Verizon, AOL, and Yahoo, so you might need to remove references to Yahoo as well.)

Now, restart Thunderbird and you should be prompted for your credentials and, hopefully it will be successful.

Запитати

Щоб відповідати на повідомлення, ви повинні ввійти у свій обліковий запис. Поставте нове питання, якщо ви ще не маєте облікового запису.