Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Відкрито

How to enable shortcuts in the iOS app?

danieldraws18

I wanted to enable my bookmarks on my main page of my iOS app for Firefox. I try to pin them to my main browser homepage but then in Amazon sponsorship showed up so I tried to click on it and disable it and all of my pins disappeared. How do I get all of my bookmarks on my homepage from my desktop? I already synced my bookmarks from my desktop to my iOS app, and they are displayed when I try to look for them in my app they are just not showing up on the front page of the Firefox app. PLEASE HELP! URGENT

I wanted to enable my bookmarks on my main page of my iOS app for Firefox. I try to pin them to my main browser homepage but then in Amazon sponsorship showed up so I tried to click on it and disable it and all of my pins disappeared. How do I get all of my bookmarks on my homepage from my desktop? I already synced my bookmarks from my desktop to my iOS app, and they are displayed when I try to look for them in my app they are just not showing up on the front page of the Firefox app. PLEASE HELP! URGENT

Усі відповіді (1)

Hello,

Try going into Firefox mobile settings, click homepage, shortcuts, and disable sponsored shortcuts. Then you should be able to add all new tab page bookmarks you wish to have, and Firefox Sync will keep them synced across devices. If you are still having issues, a screenshot would be helpful.

Thank you!

Запитати

Щоб відповідати на повідомлення, ви повинні ввійти у свій обліковий запис. Поставте нове питання, якщо ви ще не маєте облікового запису.