Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Відкрито

how do I get into my e-mail:jrltique@goldrush.com? I have had this account for many years and just got a new computer!Help!

Rosemarie LaBelle

How do I access my e-mail account;jrltique@goldrush.com? I have had this for many years and just got a new computer and am totally lost! I always logged onto Mozilla \thunderbird!

How do I access my e-mail account;jrltique@goldrush.com? I have had this for many years and just got a new computer and am totally lost! I always logged onto Mozilla \thunderbird!

Усі відповіді (1)

In order to set up an email account in Thunderbird you must know the provider's outgoing and incoming server settings.

Add a new account in Thunderbird, go to <Account Settings | Add Account button | Mail account>.

Thunderbird will make an educated guess at the correct settings, but with lesser-known providers it may get them wrong, so it's best to come forearmed with the correct settings, which can be obtained from the provider. You can also note them from the old computer if you still have access to it.

The general info needed to manually set up a Thunderbird account:

- Whether it's an IMAP or POP3 account

Incoming Server Type: IMAP or POP3 Incoming Server Name: Port: User Name: <usually your email address> Connection Security: SSL/TLS, STARTTLS, or other Authentication method: Normal password, OAuth2, or other

SMTP Server Name: SMTP Port: Connection Security: SSL/TLS, STARTTLS, or other Authentication method: Normal password, OAuth2, or other User Name: <usually your email address>

Запитати

Щоб відповідати на повідомлення, ви повинні ввійти у свій обліковий запис. Поставте нове питання, якщо ви ще не маєте облікового запису.