Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Вирішено

Which British English diction is included in flatpak thunderbird

rob293

I am migrating from thunderbird flatpak to thunderbird linux repository and the British English dictionary, which is included in the flatpak version, isn't included in the linux repo version.

I can see there are two different British English dictionaries in the "dictionary and language packs" page.

Please can anyone help and tell me which British English dictionary is included in the flatpak thunderbird? I would like to use it with the linux repo version, I like that dictionary.

I am migrating from thunderbird flatpak to thunderbird linux repository and the British English dictionary, which is included in the flatpak version, isn't included in the linux repo version. I can see there are two different British English dictionaries in the "dictionary and language packs" page. Please can anyone help and tell me which British English dictionary is included in the flatpak thunderbird? I would like to use it with the linux repo version, I like that dictionary.

Усі відповіді (2)

Вибране рішення

I don't know the answer to your question, but as you note, there are only two listed here:

https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/language-tools/

Maybe just install both and compare? You might recognize the one you like.

Great idea, I think that is the best way forward. I have got one installed and comparing against the on bundled with flatpak thunderbird.

Запитати

Щоб відповідати на повідомлення, ви повинні ввійти у свій обліковий запис. Поставте нове питання, якщо ви ще не маєте облікового запису.