Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Відкрито

How do I refuse the VPN?

TASchmearer

I have automatic updates and my browser recently updated and there is VPN link on my browser wanting me to use it, but it doesn't give me the option to say no. I already have a VPN that I use through MalwareBytes that I use and another that I'm not using through Protonmail. For some reason since the VPN link showed up on my browser I have websites that I use every day that won't load. I want to refuse the VPN and see if that helps, but my only option is a Get Started link. How do I get rid of that?

I have automatic updates and my browser recently updated and there is VPN link on my browser wanting me to use it, but it doesn't give me the option to say no. I already have a VPN that I use through MalwareBytes that I use and another that I'm not using through Protonmail. For some reason since the VPN link showed up on my browser I have websites that I use every day that won't load. I want to refuse the VPN and see if that helps, but my only option is a Get Started link. How do I get rid of that?
Вкладені знімки екрана

Усі відповіді (1)

Hello

Use built-in VPN in Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/built-in-vpn

For information https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1576925#answer-1812490

You can try, the preference, browser.ipProtection.enabled, value, false

1 - Go to configuration editor https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/about-config-editor-firefox 2 - Enter a search term browser.ipProtection.enabled You can double-click on the preference to set the value to false

Запитати

Щоб відповідати на повідомлення, ви повинні ввійти у свій обліковий запис. Поставте нове питання, якщо ви ще не маєте облікового запису.