Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Вирішено Архівовано

How do I restore the homepage shortcuts?

Vu

I thought I was deleting one shortcut and when I toggled the button on the shortcuts page, they all disappeared. How do I get the short cuts back? And, how donI remove shortcuts I do not want?

I thought I was deleting one shortcut and when I toggled the button on the shortcuts page, they all disappeared. How do I get the short cuts back? And, how donI remove shortcuts I do not want?

Усі відповіді (2)

Вибране рішення

Nevermind. I finally found the toggle button in the Homepage settings.

Hi Vu,

Thank you so much for coming back to this thread to share your solution and marking it as the answer! By doing this, you're not only resolving your own issue but also helping others who might run into the same problem. We really appreciate it!