Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

Logins spreadsheet created and saved to desktop automatically.

Lodato51

Logins.csv appeared on my desktop after powering on PC. I did not export password data, file just showed up. Is this normal? Related to an update? Should I be concerned about a data breach?

Logins.csv appeared on my desktop after powering on PC. I did not export password data, file just showed up. Is this normal? Related to an update? Should I be concerned about a data breach?

Усі відповіді (2)

You can check that pages aren't set as multiple homepages. Firefox supports multiple homepages separated by '|' (pipe) symbols.

You can check the homepage setting in "Settings -> Home".

Firefox doesn't create such a Logins.csv file by itself as this will require confirmation (authentication), so if you get this file 0n the desktop each time you boot the computer even when Firefox isn't running then it must be coming from somewhere.

Boot the computer in Windows Safe Mode with network support to see if that has effect.

You can do a malware scan just to be sure.