Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

Shortcut Icons: Please help by making them renameable & rearrangeable

Allphor

It would be wonderful if we could edit shortcut icons - i.e. reorder them by hold&drag and rename them, too. Sorry if my terminology is wrong, I mean like how you edit app icons on iOS home. Thank you so much for your time!

It would be wonderful if we could edit shortcut icons - i.e. reorder them by hold&drag and rename them, too. Sorry if my terminology is wrong, I mean like how you edit app icons on iOS home. Thank you so much for your time!

Усі відповіді (1)

Hi Aliphor,

Thanks for your feedback for Firefox for iOS. I believe this idea has been proposed and documented before, though I can't speak of the implementation itself. See https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/firefox-ios/issues/7546