Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

eMail

lorikleef

Last few days I am unable to see my Xfinity / Comcast & google emails via Firefox - but I can see them via Safari. Addresses are : [edited] @comcast.net, [edited] @gmail.com. Have been able to get them via Firefox for a long time prior. Also, lately firefox will stop my search until I click the FF icon where a wheel is turning and once I click it, it changes to a check mark and then I can proceed. Can you help please? Thank you.

Last few days I am unable to see my Xfinity / Comcast & google emails via Firefox - but I can see them via Safari. Addresses are : [edited] @comcast.net, [edited] @gmail.com. Have been able to get them via Firefox for a long time prior. Also, lately firefox will stop my search until I click the FF icon where a wheel is turning and once I click it, it changes to a check mark and then I can proceed. Can you help please? Thank you.

Змінено James

Усі відповіді (3)

I was always able to access firefox for my emails, etc but having trouble lately - I don't know if I have a FF account? How can I check or get one?

Regret but I don't understand any of this - am not computer savvy and don't know how to resolve my issues!

It looks like Xfinity moved some pages around and old links to the site are failing.

Could you try starting from https://www.xfinity.com/hub/

Toward the upper right, there's an account button (looks like a little head and shoulders in a circle) that opens a panel to sign in.

Any luck using the "Check Email" link on that account panel?


Also, are you having this problem on a Mac (Mac OS) or on an iPhone/iPad (iOS)?