Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

Firefox keeps opening up in 'Minimal mode' as very small box.

john9981

Hi all , I have an apple Mac . Not had this before . On starting / opening Firefox it opens in Minimal Mode as a small box upper LHS. Maximising it cuts off all the top of the page . So, anyone know how to change the default back to normal

Hi all , I have an apple Mac . Not had this before . On starting / opening Firefox it opens in Minimal Mode as a small box upper LHS. Maximising it cuts off all the top of the page . So, anyone know how to change the default back to normal

Усі відповіді (1)

Hello there I have found a solution to your problem I have found a link that will help you resize it back to normal I hope this helps

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1018881

Wes