Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Вирішено Архівовано

How to unblock WebGL

timmyh13

When I log into a certain .gov website it can't load some information due to blocked WebGL settings. How do I access that information?

When I log into a certain .gov website it can't load some information due to blocked WebGL settings. How do I access that information?

Усі відповіді (3)

You can check the Web Console for WebGL related messages.

You can check the Graphics section on the "Help -> Troubleshooting Information" (about:support) page to see if there are issues reported about WebGL.

Вибране рішення

OK, I missed your troubleshooting information.

webgl1Renderer: WebGL is currently disabled.
webgl1Version: -
webgl1DriverExtensions: -
webgl1Extensions: -
webgl1WSIInfo: -
webgl2Renderer: WebGL is currently disabled.
webgl2Version: -
webgl2DriverExtensions: -
webgl2Extensions: -
webgl2WSIInfo: -

You can check webgl.disabled on the about:config page and make sure it is set to false.

  • webgl.disabled = false

You can also possibly force WebGL by setting this pref to true.

  • webgl.force-enabled = true

You can open the about:config page via the location/address bar. You can click the button to "Accept the Risk and Continue".

Cor-el, Thank you very much. I know how to enable and disable at will, now I can get the info I need then disable WebGL again. Very useful!!! Timmy