Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

Unsubscribe from testflight

nicholas.hjorth

This is a continuation of my previous question, since it later turned out, that it didn't fix my issue.

https://support.mozilla.org/ro/questions/1247882?&mobile=0

I don't have the original subscription e-mail in my mailbox, nor does sending an e-mail to the unsubscribe email address in the bottom of the news mails help, which I previously thought it had.

This is a continuation of my previous question, since it later turned out, that it didn't fix my issue. https://support.mozilla.org/ro/questions/1247882?&mobile=0 I don't have the original subscription e-mail in my mailbox, nor does sending an e-mail to the unsubscribe email address in the bottom of the news mails help, which I previously thought it had.

Усі відповіді (2)

What happens if you choose unsubscribe?

I can send an email to firefox-ios-feedback@mozilla.com, which has no effect.