Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Вирішено Архівовано

Synced bookmarks on MacBook Pro not appearing on iPhone. Both devises are connected in Firefox Mobil and on computer.

Jay Myers

I have Firefox mobile installed properly on my iPhone 8 and have been using it for years on my MacBook Pro. I've enabled everything for syncing on both devises and both devises are shown as being connected to each other on both devises. I sync from the Mac. I sync from the iPhone. Nothing happens on the iPhone. The bookmark page on the iPhone is blank. What do I do to correct this?

I have Firefox mobile installed properly on my iPhone 8 and have been using it for years on my MacBook Pro. I've enabled everything for syncing on both devises and both devises are shown as being connected to each other on both devises. I sync from the Mac. I sync from the iPhone. Nothing happens on the iPhone. The bookmark page on the iPhone is blank. What do I do to correct this?
Читати цю відповідь у контексті

Вибране рішення

I reinstalled it on the phone again and it seemed to take this time here … syncs fine.

Усі відповіді (4)

Same here … MacBook Pro is fine, synced iPad is fine, phone suddenly won't sync bookmarks though all logged in, all 'connected', etc.

Can anyone shed some light? Help?

Вибране рішення

I reinstalled it on the phone again and it seemed to take this time here … syncs fine.

Thanks for using Firefox. Keep iT up.