Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Вирішено Архівовано

[SOLVED] Meeting Reminder shows time not in my timezone

stshadow

UPD: issue was with calendar server settings, not Thunderbird.

Hi. I have a corporate calendar attached to Thunderbird. Everything works more or less fine except meeting reminders. I get them before meeting - that's ok, but they have time expressed in UTC+00:00 timezone. Sad story that I live in other timezone - UTC+02:00/UTC+01:00 so need to 'recalculate' time each time. Not a big deal, however, quite annoying.

Of course, all settings are set up for correct UTC+02:00 timezone ( e.g. Tools-Options-Calendar-General-Timezone ). Any advice?

I'm using Thunderbird 45.1.1 + Lightning 4.7.1.1

UPD: issue was with calendar server settings, not Thunderbird. Hi. I have a corporate calendar attached to Thunderbird. Everything works more or less fine except meeting reminders. I get them before meeting - that's ok, but they have time expressed in UTC+00:00 timezone. Sad story that I live in other timezone - UTC+02:00/UTC+01:00 so need to 'recalculate' time each time. Not a big deal, however, quite annoying. Of course, all settings are set up for correct UTC+02:00 timezone ( e.g. Tools-Options-Calendar-General-Timezone ). Any advice? I'm using Thunderbird 45.1.1 + Lightning 4.7.1.1

Змінено stshadow

Усі відповіді (2)

Вибране рішення

Issue was with calendar server settings, not Thunderbird.