Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

Firefox sync on my mac won't let me sign in even in safe mode, how do I sign in I have the proper password and user name?

joelw135

I deleted my account using another iMac. Then deleted the account on my other iMac. Went back to original iMac and created new account and was able to sign in. When I went to other iMac and clicked set up sync I entered the correct user name and the correct password. The sign on logo rotated a few times and just stayed at sign on window. I have tried to log on in safe mode same thing. No matter what I do I can't sign on. Also sometimes the sync option just shows a blank box on the screen. Once that happens I have to restart Firefox.

I deleted my account using another iMac. Then deleted the account on my other iMac. Went back to original iMac and created new account and was able to sign in. When I went to other iMac and clicked set up sync I entered the correct user name and the correct password. The sign on logo rotated a few times and just stayed at sign on window. I have tried to log on in safe mode same thing. No matter what I do I can't sign on. Also sometimes the sync option just shows a blank box on the screen. Once that happens I have to restart Firefox.

Усі відповіді (1)

When I use debug on the sync page I get this error:

NS_Error_File_currupted