Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

How can I get a new tab to open to a specific page?

zbrufan813

I use speed dial add-on and have for a few years. I had an issue with firefox yesterday and had to reinstall it and lost all my settings. I added the speed dial add-on and tried to set it as my home page, but when I restart instead of going to speed-dial it goes to a new tab page and the homepage has changed in the options setting. No matter how many times I try and switch startup page/home page to speed dial, it keeps changing back to new tab.

I use speed dial add-on and have for a few years. I had an issue with firefox yesterday and had to reinstall it and lost all my settings. I added the speed dial add-on and tried to set it as my home page, but when I restart instead of going to speed-dial it goes to a new tab page and the homepage has changed in the options setting. No matter how many times I try and switch startup page/home page to speed dial, it keeps changing back to new tab.

Усі відповіді (1)

If you do not keep changes after a restart or otherwise have problems with preferences, see: