Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Çözüldü Arşivlendi

I'm having trouble printing a page it doesn't fit rignt to print what I want to see

sakfljjkfl2

I've made adjustments to the page that I want to print. I've increased the font size to allow me to be able to read my page after printing. However, when I increase the size of the page via print preview the information gets resized and some of the data that is needed is pushed out of view. How can I increase the font size and keep all of the information that I want to see kept on the pages that are going to print?

I've made adjustments to the page that I want to print. I've increased the font size to allow me to be able to read my page after printing. However, when I increase the size of the page via print preview the information gets resized and some of the data that is needed is pushed out of view. How can I increase the font size and keep all of the information that I want to see kept on the pages that are going to print?

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)

Seçilen çözüm

Use Landscape for printing that?

Do you have Shrink to Fit selected in Print Preview?