Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Arşivlendi

Unable to uninstall Norton to update Firefox.

jcbowman

In trying to upgrade Firefox it said to uninstall Norton. I have not subscribed to Norton for over two years now. In the Uninstall program, Norton will not uninstall. I have clicked both uninstall and change and nothing happens, therefore I am unable to download Norton to upgrade Firefox. There must be an alternative method to uninstall Norton.

In trying to upgrade Firefox it said to uninstall Norton. I have not subscribed to Norton for over two years now. In the Uninstall program, Norton will not uninstall. I have clicked both uninstall and change and nothing happens, therefore I am unable to download Norton to upgrade Firefox. There must be an alternative method to uninstall Norton.

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)